- Classes open to individuals age 16
& up. To register, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Include the your name, class
and date you would like to attend.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR CLASSES AT LEAST
TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CLASS DATE.
September 2015 | October 2015
(M) Main Branch | (L) Lanesville Branch | (P) Palmyra Branch | (E) Elizabeth Branch
- Adult Coloring Club: Let your creative juices flow! Join others to color and relax. COST: FREE
- The Book Box: Visit the Friends of the Library store, located in the library's parking lot on the corner of Oak & Chestnut Streets. Here you can buy books, magazines and movies--and all of the proceeds go directly to
purchasing items for your library.
- Creative Cards Class: In this class, we will learn the techniques to make three cards to take home. COST: $5.00
- Drawing Class: Learn how to draw a portrait using a grid, as well as the basic value technique and shading. COST: $2.50
- Friends of the Library: Become a member and be a part of our library community! Your time makes a difference, and your services are needed. Friends of the Library brochures are available at the Main library, or stop by a meeting!
- Medicare Informational Meeting: Come have your questions about Medicare answered.
- Quill and Quibble Writers' Group: Get your creative juices flowing in this class that will help you develop your writing skills. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS. COST: FREE
- Scrapbooking Class: Learn the basics of scrapbooking and make a two-page layout to take home. COST: $5.00