- Classes open to individuals age 16
& up. To register, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Include the your name, class
and date you would like to attend.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR CLASSES AT LEAST
TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CLASS DATE.
(M) Main Branch | (L) Lanesville Branch | (P) Palmyra Branch | (E) Elizabeth Branch
- The Book Box: Visit the Friends of the Library store, located in the library's parking lot on the corner of Oak & Chestnut Streets. Here you can buy books, magazines and movies--and all of the proceeds go directly to
purchasing items for your library.
- Couponing 101: Learn the not-so-extreme method to save money and stock your cabinets. COST: FREE
- Creative Cards Class: In this class, we will learn the techniques to make three cards to take home. COST: $5.00
- Friends of the Library: Become a member and be a part of our library community! Your time makes a difference, and your services are needed. Friends of the Library brochures are available at the Main library, or stop by a meeting.
- Petition Signing (200-year Commemorative Petition for Indiana Statehood): The Harrison County Historical Society will offer for signing a petition that mirrors the one signed in 1816, as this year is the 200-year commemorative petition for statehood. Be a part of history in the making! 60,000 signatures are needed.
- Quill and Quibbles Writers' Group: Get your creative juices flowing in this class that will help you develop your writing skills. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS. COST: FREE
- Scrapbooking Class: Learn the basics of scrapbooking and make a two-page layout to take home. COST: $5.00