2017 Winter Reading Program
| Program Guidelines |
Winter Reading Program Guidelines
- The Winter Reading Program will run from February 6th through April 29th, 2017.
- Any adult (18 years and older) with a valid HCPL card is eligible to participate.
- Every book, eBook, magazine and audio book checked out and read or listened to is a chance in a prize drawing.
- To enter the drawing, one must first register online or at an HCPL branch.
- Drawings (for two gift cards a week) will be held weekly on Tuesday and announced on Wednesday. There will be
no drawing the first week and four drawings the second week.
- A grand prize drawing will be held for bigger prizes at the end of the program.
For questions and more information, please contact Carla Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.