2016 Winter Reading Program
| Program Guidelines |
How will the program work?
- The Winter Reading Program will run from February 1st through April 30th, 2016.
- Any adult (18 years and older) with a valid HCPL card is eligible to participate.
- Every book, eBook, magazine and audio book checked out and read or listened to is a chance in a prize drawing.
- To enter the drawing, one must first register online or at an HCPL branch.
- Drawings (for two gift cards a week) will be held weekly on Mondays and announced on Tuesdays.
- A grand prize drawing will be held for bigger prizes at the end of the program.
For questions and more information, please contact Carla Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.