The self-checkout station at the Corydon branch was made possible by a grant from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
Harrison County Public Library installed a user-friendly station near the entrance of the Corydon branch to enable users to check out their own materials.
To check out, simply:
- Scan your library card or user barcode in the HCPL app
- Scan the HCPL barcode on each item
- Scan the QR code provided to print your receipt
You’re all set!
HCPL staff are happy to help if you would like assistance using the self-checkout station, or if you would prefer that they check out your items at the circulation desk.
A few guidelines for using the self-checkout station:
- You may use only your own card for self check.
- DVD’s and hotspots must be checked out by staff at the checkout desk.
- If you have available holds, please see the staff at the checkout desk so that they may pull them and check them out to your account.
Don’t yet have your Harrison County Public Library card? Apply for a library card or renew your existing card online or at your local HCPL branch.