The Harrison County Public Library invites you to respond to the following writing prompts during the pandemic. You may choose to write from the prompts that inspire you and include artwork. Your submissions will be archived in the Frederick Porter Griffin Center and may be included in a time capsule.
Click here to submit your work to HCPL. There is no deadline; enter your story when convenient to you. You are encouraged to submit drawings, artwork, photos and poems, and please feel free to select a prompt from any age range.
Writing prompts for week 4:
- How has Covid-19 affected your work life? Are you working from home? What adjustments have you made?
- Tell us about your favorite hobby.
- What is your favorite meme (PG please!) right now and how does it relate to our current situation?
- Tell us about a place you’ve never been but would like to visit someday.
- Have you done any family projects or activities during the quarantine? Have you built or created something together?
- Tell us about any pets you have or one you would like to have.