HCPL would like to hear your story and preserve it for future generations. Your story is important–share as much or as little as you would like, and feel free to send drawings, photos or poems in response to the prompts. Choose any of the prompts below that inspire you, and share your story any time by clicking here.
Week 6 writing prompts
1. How do you feel about the new normal now that many restaurants & places of business are back open (with modified rules, masks, etc.)?
2. How has racism touched your life? What could be done to improve our community/country?
1. Are you more nervous or less nervous now that things are opening back up?
2. What are your feelings about the other major issues in the news (protests, racial tensions, elections)?
1. Do you feel like things are slowly going back to normal?
2. Who is your best friend and why?