We have entered week 11 of Tell Us Your Story. Please select from any of the prompts below–or from any of the prompts previously posted in HCPL’s blog–that inspires you and share your story here.
Writing prompts for the week of July 13:
1. Imagine that you’ve invented a time machine! What would you tell yourself in 2019 to prepare for 2020? Would you warn others? The government?
2. What were some of your favorite games when you were younger? Do you still enjoy playing them?
1. Imagine what it might be like to live on a boat during Covid-19 quarantine and write about it.
2. You are building a new city! What types of things do you think your city needs?
1. If you could design a school uniform, what types of clothes would you suggest? What colors would they be? What would you include in the uniform to add protection from Covid-19?
2. If you were in charge of planning the school lunch menu, what foods would you serve each day?