Today we begin week two of “Tell Us Your Story” writing prompts!
Please click here for more details and to submit your writing, art, poetry and photos. Feel free to select a prompt from any age range.
Prompts for the week of May 11:
1. What have you learned about yourself or someone close to you while you were quarantined?
2. What traits do you admire in others?
1. How does eLearning (online) compare with face-to-face learning?
2. What is your favorite hobby and how does it make you feel?
1. Tell us about your daily routine during quarantine. Do you have a set time to get started? Do you work straight through and get it all done or do you take breaks?
2. What is your favorite poem (or nursery rhyme)? Why do you like it?